  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 3:23
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Worldcom
  Prefferred
  It is my understanding, from what I have heard, that they
  generate a tremendous cash flow, but it is not enough to service the current
  debt.  Therefore, they will reorganize into another company, liquidate a
  great portion of the debt by giving the debt holders an equity interest.
   The current stock holders, both common and preferred will end up with
  nothing and the bond holders will be OK.  whether it happens that way or
  not, that is the rumor that I have heard.  Wish you luck, Ira.Don
  Ewers wrote:
  04bd01c291a4$44ab0d40$4f2c343f@xxxxxxxx type="cite">

    Thanks Ira,
    I think the "void" right now is whether there
    will be a liquidation or not?  I am hearing not due the importance
    of their internet backbone.  The common shareholders are screwed I
    agree, but I am not sure if that also applies to an "cummative"
    preferred?  I would normally think they are looking at zero also, but
    if so why are the shares trading a $7.00 today (vesus normal
    $25.00)?
    don ewers
    <BLOCKQUOTE
    style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(0,0,0) 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
      <DIV
      style="FONT: 10pt arial; font-stretch: normal; font-size-adjust: none">-----