Re[4]: [RT] RE: Barrons Economic Beat

Hello wavemechanic,

I'm not well versed in this question of how Independent Party is
composed.  However, I have heard Dick MOrris say that it comes out of
the Republican hide.  Many pundits claim Bill Clinton would not have
beaten G Bush Sr in '92 if it were not for the "independdents" leaving
Republican ranks and voting for Perot.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx