Re: [RT] RE: Barrons Economic Beat

Plus in the most recent elections all that vote
for an "L" did was elect more of the worst of the two evils.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dom1_1998" <<A
href="mailto:dominick@xxxxxxx";><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dominick@xxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 1:11
PM
Subject: [RT] RE: Barrons Economic
Beat
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Hi Norm:> > Although I agree with a lot of Libertarian
issues, the legal use of> drugs turns me off.> >
Dominick> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to:> <A
href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> >  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to <FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/