[RT] Re: Momentum

I copied this from their site:

Momentum

Market Momentum is an overview of the stock market. Momentum lists
selected major market indices and market rates as well as a market
momentum summary box.

The momentum summary box contains a table of the number of stocks
whose price has increased and decreased and the percentage of stocks
above their 20, 50, 100, 150 and 200-Day moving average, today,
yesterday, last week and last month.

Momentum also lists the number of NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX stocks who
have advanced and declined for the day with the volume of shares
traded, as well as the number of new 52 week high and low stocks for
each of the exchanges.

Dominick