Re: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....

5 telecom companines in my area are no more and a 6th just left the land
of the living  this week end.

M. Simms wrote:
NBBBKEHLDCKBLEOJNJDJOEBNMPAA.prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
  re:"But your assessment of there pressure on W is wishful thinking"We shall see.....my take is that massive malcontent is building in thecountry.re: "W's vulnerability is that the economy is so broken it won't respondnormally or there's another terror incident that can be traced tomissteps of his administration"This is already a distinct possibility.....both advertising and informationtechnology sectors have already declined as sharp as the overall economy didin 1929. Many of those businesses experiencing 50 to 90% declines inrevenue.

    -----Original Message-----From: Jim Johnson [mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 8:30 PMTo: M. SimmsCc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re[2]: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....Hello M.,I do agree with you that W's domestic team, esp the econ team, is weakand ineffectual. I hope he cleans house for the good of the US and hisadministration.  But your assessment of there pressure on W is wishfulthinking.  He is bullet proof for longer than 6 months.  The Pittresignation would have had more political advantage for Bush had itbeen done the <day before> the election.  It would have shown W to beconcerned about corp corruption and all that blather the libs spout.In my opinion W is perfectly situated for re-elect
ion.  Market hasdeclined in first two years, rates get slashed.  year 3 of electioncycle clicks in soon, maybe already.  market rallies into Nov, 04.Dem's will put Pelosi in as minority leader.   she will embarrass theDem's every day.  Gray Davis will be a persona non grata by Nov, 04and W will attempt to retake California.  Dem's are already switchingparties in the Georgia house. This looks to me like a replay ofReagan's reign--tax cuts, economy pops, deficit that doesn't reallymatterW's vulnerability is that the economy is so broken it won't respondnormally or there's another terror incident that can be traced tomissteps of his administration.that's my wishful thinking :)Best regards, Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx--Friday, November 8, 2002, 5:54:43 PM, you wrote:MS> I don't see
it happening....MS> I haven't heard about government "CUT-BACKS" or "REDUCTIONS"or "CUT THEMS> PORK" in YEARS......MS> In fact, many agencies, like the Copyright Bureau are crying forMS> money....much more money.

        -----Original Message-----From: Charles Meyer [mailto:chaze@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 3:59 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....Simms & Group-I think the great unknown is whether or not Bush can surround

        himself with

            the right peoplewho understand that dire fiscal policies (lower taxes/reducedspending/cutting some agencies)are going to be needed to stave off the continuing deflationaryeconomy nowthat the monetarygenie is out of the bottle.  Also; will the administration

            then have the

                backbone to carry out thosenecessary policies; which may be politically painful to

                execute.  The left

                    may begin to scream likestuffed pigs.  It would appear that he now has a mandate to do

                    whatever is

                        necessary; but his administration must act with boldness.chas----- Original Message -----From: M. Simms <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 2:21 PMSubject: RE: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....

                          That was TOTALLY APPARENT TO THE ENTIRE NATION.......Bush knew this, and to avoid looking STUPID himself, he thus

                          asked Harveyto

                            leave gracefully.The pressure is now on Bush to take his REMAINING shabby

                            crew, whip them

                                  into shape, and make some good decisions and great action. He's

                                  got about6

                                    months.

                                      -----Original Message-----From: BobsKC [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 11:12 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....Some speakers use monitors mounted at an angle so they appear tobe lookingat the camera while others read from notes as their eyesight is notconducive to the monitor.  I don't think Harvey ever

                                      understood what the

                                          job consisted of and I still think we need a ruling against anylawyers inWashington.  Out of congress, out of the cabinet, out of

                                          appointments.