[RT] Indicater Research

I have been researching the validity of many indicaters. I have noted
some interesting factors especially when dealing with equities.

I went to www.barchart.com

Then I selected a great number of stocks and clicked the Performance
button for each. It amazed me how certain indicaters did well on some
stocks and how some stocks  did awful on all of the indicaters.

There are 13 indicaters there and it was a great education for me.

Any trading feedback welcome...kind of tired of Pitt/Bush
Admin/Social Security Issues that are not trade related...nothing
personal.

BTW, I cancelled my ANII order due to low volume. It is still an
interesting stock which appears to have had heavy insider buying at
around $.50 only a few months ago so no chance of dumping. Likwewise
reports are that it will be showing its first profit and revenue
growth is coming around. I will wait for it to become more liquid.

I am flat all of my Puts and will likely re-enter next week on at
least a dozen once I get my flat rate/no commission deal finalized
with Saloman Smith Barney.

John