From: Norman Winski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] The Answer my friend is blowing in the spin

 CM,

I forgot to answer your question about the Fed.  In the long run, the Fed is
irrelevant. The business cycle has not and will never be suspended.  The
Fed, like any quasi monopoly, tries to take credit for having control over
what it wishes it had control over but doesn't control.  The Fed couldn't
cut interest rates if the money market wasn't willing.  The only difference
the Fed has made since it began operating in 1914 is an accelerated rate of
depreciation of the value of the US dollar.

Regards,
Norman

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM