RE: [RT] One dummy down, more to go....

Some speakers use monitors mounted at an angle so they appear to be looking
at the camera while others read from notes as their eyesight is not
conducive to the monitor.  I don't think Harvey ever understood what the
job consisted of and I still think we need a ruling against any lawyers in
Washington.  Out of congress, out of the cabinet, out of appointments.

Bob