[RT] Re: Hquote

  • To: Max Pierson <maxpi_44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [RT] Re: Hquote
  • From: mike@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:03:04 -0800

Hi Max,

I don't mean to be disrespectful and hope you do not take this the
wrong way, but there is NO excuse for what the folks at Hquote.com
have done.

They were very clear about the source of their data when I bought and
registered their product and I often wondered (and worried) what would
happen if Quote.com changed their business relationship. In the end, I
assumed that Hquote.com was a credible vendor and would do the right
thing (whatever that was) and, at the very least, respond to loyal
customers requesting support.

There has been no response, no support, no product, and - as far as
I'm concerned - no vendor. They have vanished. What they have done and
are doing is unconscionable and borders on fraud.

[soapbox mode - off]

Sorry,

Michael