Re: [RT] Off Topic--Seeking a TS4 Wizard

Hey thanks for all your efforts.
	 Have changed settings to duplicate yours.  However I believe the
problem has do with previously shutting night session off and now with
attempting to reestablish session 2 for some reason it doesn't want to
acknowledge the CME default settings.  The NQ's accept CME default
settings (and they do plot the night session) but the ES will not.

I use BMI data and receiver.

Thank You Again,
Ron

Mjs720 wrote:
> Hello Ron,
>
> Make sure in the Symbol Universe you have the following settings:
>
> Synbol: ES                       Vol Mul:     None
> Desc:   (what ever you wish)     Pr  Mul:     None
> Exch:   CME                      Symbol:      27
> DataV:  (who ever you use)
> Exp Mon:     Mar      Jun        Sept         Dec
>
> Use the following steeings as default
>     PrSc:         1/100
>     Daily L:      3000     Min Mov:  1        Big Pt Val:  50
>     Col D Q:      5 min aftr Sess1            Collect DQ for 5   min
>
>     Session time in exchange's local time zone
>     Sess1   Start Time: 08:30am      End Tme:  03:15pm   MTWThF
>     Sess2   Start Time: 03:30pm      End Tme:  08:29am   SunMTWTh
>
> You also need to check with your data vendor to see how they format
> for TS4.
>
> Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 4:48:17 PM, you wrote:
> RC> Don't know if there many of you out there using TS4 but I have a problem
> RC> that I have not been able to solve.  I follow the NQ and ES markets and
> RC> can not get the ES to chart during the night session.  The NQ charts
> the
> RC> night session properly but no ES.  I have worked a lot with symbol
> RC> universe and exchange universe without success.  For some reason the ES
> RC> will not chart at night,data is coming in but it will not plot it.
>
> RC> Any ideas or suggestions will be very gratefully received.
>
> RC> Thank You,
> RC> Ron
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.1980433/D=egroupweb/S=1705001779:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1036046957?>