[RT] Off Topic--Seeking a TS4 Wizard

RTs,

Don't know if there many of you out there using TS4 but I have a problem
that I have not been able to solve.  I follow the NQ and ES markets and
can not get the ES to chart during the night session.  The NQ charts the
night session properly but no ES.  I have worked a lot with symbol
universe and exchange universe without success.  For some reason the ES
will not chart at night,data is coming in but it will not plot it.

Any ideas or suggestions will be very gratefully received.

Thank You,
Ron

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM