[RT] RT] Mechanical Trading Systems/ I-Master e-mini S&P

Dear Mark,

Your calculation is correct. If one traded the big S&P, one would be
up $80,000. I also checked another brokerage firm which trades it and
results corroberated.

I have looked at this system and have opted out of it due to past
years not being consistent and having high DD. But this year it is
knocking the cover off the ball as they say. Hindsight, I was wrong.

Sincerely,

John