[RT] Mechanical Trading Systems

Here are the latest results on real time trading of certain systems
as monitored by Growth Financial with whom I have no affiliation. I
was just surprised at the turn around from last quarter. All are S&P
systems using 1 lots unless indicated otherwise. Likewise they are
tracked real time for the full period unless indicated otherwise.

R Mesa YTD=end of third quarter +$44,495 [This is Mesa 3]

S&P Stategies YTD - $3690

Trend Advantage YTD +$13,880

Pivot Weekly YTD + $49,205

Elite S&P YTD + $73,925 [tracked real time since 8/1/02]

Index Profits S&P/Nas YTD $143,050 [only tracked real time since
6/1/02] 3rd Qtr was + $8890

Serious Market Tools e-mini YTD - $ 4495

I-Master Mini S&P YTD + $ 16,330

S&P Dominator YTD + $25,075

Enjoy! There is still hope in the Mechanical arena...DD's unknown to
me.

John

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM