Re: [RT] Re: S&P Long Term - bull/bear?

Each successive generation (and by the way, "generations" do not arrive at
discrete times but are constantly emerging) will IMHO be more and more
consumption oriented.  The "me" generation that grew up in the 80's is
now entering the workforce and will be spending their own disposable
income to feed their need to wallow in tangible goods and superficial
entertainments.

The Y generation (again IMHO) has experienced little in the way of
economic, social or political difficulties and although they face their
futures with optimism, I suspect they are spiritually and intellectually
unprepared for serious economic or financial pain.

A friend of mine disagrees, pointing out that in his experience, the Y
generation is sharper and less naive than my generation, and won't
tolerate nonsense or unprofitable pursuits, making them very shrewd
consumers and workers.

Well, we shall see but its obvious that I have my doubts.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://www.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	  http://www.lexonia.net/

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!