RE: [RT] Re: S&P Long Term - bull/bear?

Perhaps they Y-Gen will rush in like the cavalry and save the economy.
However, I think the population statistics don't support the statement
that "Generation Y (those born between 77-95) far outstrip the boomers
in sheer number".  See the attached two graphics courtesy of the US
Census Bureau. The first, is a "population pyramid" as of Y2000, and the
second is a projection for Y2025.

In the Year 2000, people born between 1977 and 1995 would be aged
between 5 and 23 years of age. But if we look at the 5-24 brackets
compared to the 30-49 cohort, we see that their numbers are
small in comparison. And if we look the 30-49 age group 25 years out,
in 2025, we see very little discernable "bulge", and certainly nothing
like the effect of the Baby Boomers today.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM