[RT] FW: Re: USDJPY - Quarterly

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Harteam [mailto:jharteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 8:49 PM
To: Paul "Spring Roll" Lau; Sammy Hsieh
Subject: Re: USDJPY - Quarterly

Greetings All:

Here is my updated wave counts of the spot USDJPY chart in the quarterly
timeframe.  Looking at the long-term chart, at this point in time, we are
either in the process of resolving the wave II (Yellow) of the Cycle Degree
or alternatively, we are trying to play out a wave C (Yellow) (not shown) of
the Cycle Degree.  From a trading perspective, the decisive break of
06/29/2001 high of 126.80 will trigger the continuation of the up rise of
the USDJPY to the +140.00- levels. Suffice to point out that whichever
counts we are favoring at this moment; the Spot USDJPY still has adequate
rooms to push for higher territories.  Regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

http://us.click.yahoo.com/IgTaHA/ZQdDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM