[RT] 2:47:02 EST Friday - ES mini contract - what happened ?

Does anyone know why the market spiked over 13 points for 1 SECOND ?
Initially, I thought it was a bad tick......then I checked the CME and saw
that it was not.....
is this those really nervous shorts at work again ?
Was a BinLaden-is-captured rumor flying around or what ?

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ib1xVB/IxbDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM