RE: [RT] website for fundamental Info

I don't know of any such web-site.  However I e-mailed the NASDAQ.com
webmaster for the NASDAQ 100 P/E ratio and the webmaster promptly
e-mailed me an Excel spreadsheet with the current and historical P/E
ratio's for the NASDAQ 100.   However he refused to put the P/E
ratio's for the NASDAQ 100 on their web-site so I could keep the
spreadsheet current.

P/E ratio's are calculated monthly, I believe using a simple average.

The NASDAQ calculates the NASDAQ 100 P/E ratio using two methods.  The
first method includes all stocks in the NASDAQ 100 (with a positive
P/E).  That P/E ratio can be very high (100 or so) depending on the
number of companies with minimal earnings in the index.  Sometimes you
hear that very high number quoted.

The second method is to exclude those companies in the index with
minimal earnings.  Minimal earnings can lead to massive P/E ratio's
that might distort the P/E ratio for the Index.

Call any Phone in the World from your PC with CrystalVoice
-LOW rates world-wide - $0.039/min in U.S.
FREE trial. Click here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ib1xVB/IxbDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM