Re: [RT] Jon88keys!

Jon88, thanks for your response. I agree with you, the market moves in waves and
there's no sure methodology to predict a move; however, the waves we speak of
very often have a bias in intensity one way or another. It is my opinion, based
on an assessment of economic fundamentals and reaction/counter-reaction market
movements, this market is hurting -- and the hurt will be felt shortly on the
downside.

Ralph

jon88keys@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 12/6/2001 1:39:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, rjv@xxxxxxxxxx
> writes:
>
> << Dorothy, are you still out there? Some time ago I posted long-term
>  charts of the NASD and INDU with my analysis that this market was in for
>  a nice rise. Well, I think this rise should end by Monday of next week.
>  My question to you, Dorothy, and others, do you share my view on the
>  vulnerability of this market or should we succumb to the 'talking heads'
>  again with their exuberance for a rebound?
>   >>

> I'm not Dorothy, but the Dow has been in overbought territory for some time
> now.  I would expect at least a correction pretty soon. A correction would be
> healthy, even. But we're just surfers riding the wave and moving our stops.
> I have no problem with the market moving to infinity, either :).
>
> But answering your question:  sure the market's vulnerable.  But the market's
> always vulnerable (hence the word "market" as opposed to "sure thing").
>
> Kowobunga dudes (and dudettes),
>
> Jonathan

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help