Re: [RT] Dorothy???

In a message dated 12/6/2001 1:39:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, rjv@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Dorothy, are you still out there? Some time ago I posted long-term
 charts of the NASD and INDU with my analysis that this market was in for
 a nice rise. Well, I think this rise should end by Monday of next week.
 My question to you, Dorothy, and others, do you share my view on the
 vulnerability of this market or should we succumb to the 'talking heads'
 again with their exuberance for a rebound?

I'm not Dorothy, but the Dow has been in overbought territory for some time
now.  I would expect at least a correction pretty soon. A correction would be
healthy, even. But we're just surfers riding the wave and moving our stops.
I have no problem with the market moving to infinity, either :).

But answering your question:  sure the market's vulnerable.  But the market's
always vulnerable (hence the word "market" as opposed to "sure thing").

Kowobunga dudes (and dudettes),

Jonathan

PS I'm mostly a lurker here, but I thought I'd just pop on and say 'hi'

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0vN8tD/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM