Re: [RT] Per share pricing

All of this is quite true. But you are talking about something that is
statistically insignificant. My phones go out more often than I need to call
IB. I have never had to call them to offset a trade. It is a question of
money management and risk exposure profiles.

It comes down it individual choices about what promotes better trading
results.

I handle the risk with a second account that has fast phone access. I trade
the account that gives me the best results from my location.

Michael

> Additionally, I believe IB charges something like $29 for a phone placed
> trade...a little of that, and your cheap commissions aren't quite so
> wonderful.
>
> Larry
>
> In a message dated 12/6/01 8:21:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> > Bad things happen on the internet and if the broker doesn't have good
phone
> > support a trader can lose more in one trade than is saved in
commissions. I
> > have (previously) used IB for emini and they do a nice job but I never
> > would
> > have used them without having another brokerage account where I could
> > offset
> > ... had to do it several times.

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help