the approaching sq of time and price at 123.75 and 180 days

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobR
  [mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001
  4:50 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  Gen - vix timingActually, there is a trader on RT,
  Ray alias candlestyk, that has a VIXsystem that beats all of Connors
  systems individually or put together by afactor of two to one.  He
  calls it Clever Money and posted a chart of it atThanksgiving.  Here
  is what I managed to contort it into as his didn't haveenough lines and
  colors for the right side of my brain.  It still needs workand could
  be made even better.bobr----- Original Message -----From:
  "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:20
  PMSubject: [RT] Gen - vix timing> Here is something a
  little different, at least the presentation is> different.
  Connors and Che have some new Vix reversal systems.  They are> CVR
  1 through 11.  #4 has been put on offduty.  The center plot, CVRind
  isa> custom thing I put together that is just a simple consensus of
  the ten> systems.  If a system is on a buy then it gets a +1 green
  dots.  If its ona> sell it gets a -1 red dots.  If its
  flat it gets a "0".  Then a total is> made for each day (yellow
  dots).  Then a system was created to trade offof> the total
  net dots.  Optimizing shows that if +3 or -3 systems
  aretriggered> then a good trade results.  Today we had one buy
  and 5 sells for a net -4> sell.>> bobr> <A
  href="http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader";>http://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader>>>>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor