RE: [RT] Interest rates and recession

Best to see recent post regarding record M3 growth....
implication: huge amounts of liquidity=more money chasing goods and
services=higher inflation=higher interests=lower Eurodollar price.

Again, this is all about the next 3-6 months out.
The fact that Russia is now going along with OPEC is not helping matters
either !

This market should be volatile near term as the market grapples with current
weak economic conditions and future strong conditions.

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
Click here
http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM