[RT] Interest rates and recession

March Eurodollar fell out of bed today after the Chicago Fed's
announcement that the US are (duh) in a recession.  I can't see any
obvious support levels with stops hiding underneath that got hit on
the way down which would explain the speed of the move.

I would have expected "Fed says it's a recession" leading to
expectations of lower interest rates and as a result a higher, not
lower price for the nearby Eurodollar.

Is this an exploitable anomaly or am I missing something ?

Regards,
Stefan Schulz

Break free. Great
American Smokeout