[RT] To Dow Trader Respondees

I have run into a glitch.The e-mail explaining the Method prints out
to 1 and 1/3 page.The computer disconnects during my typing [I am not
fast] and I can not get back on line to e-mail.So i therefore have it
only in printed form.

I will need to decide on the least troublesome way to get this out
[my wife included even though gains bought her a new car cash this
year she still feels my efforts in this area sacrifice time spent
with her [and I can not say she is wrong].

1.FAX

2.Send me a self addressed stamped envelope

3.Work on figuring out how to stat connected on a long e-mail.

4.Pick one of you to mail it to and you e- mail to the others.

Least work and cost for me is option 3 or 4.

I will need to think about the best way.

Ideas Welcome,

John