  To: <A title=omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx";>omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx ; <A
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Realtraders
  Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 4:15
  PM
  Subject: [RT] BMI
  There is a new problem or I just haven't noticed it
  before.It occured on 11/29 betw. 8:55 - 9:20AM and 11/30, 9:00 -
  9:40AMCST.During those times, BMI NQ feed was up to 2.5 min behind
  CME. I found it out the hard way by getting out of 3 trades at prices
  upto 500 points worse than what I've seen on the screen.BMI was aware
  of it. It was reported by users tuned to both,CSPAN and AMC. I was told
  that it happened because BMIwas overloaded with data and couldn't handle
  it.For those who had the same experience, I recommend watchingfor a
  difference in indications betw TS clock and PC clock (keep it synchronized
  with an atomic clock) and stop daytrading untilit disappears. Jan
  Philipp To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor