[RT] BMI

There is a new problem or I just haven't noticed it before.
It occured on 11/29 betw. 8:55 - 9:20AM and 11/30, 9:00 - 9:40AM
CST.
During those times, BMI NQ feed was up to 2.5 min behind CME.
I found it out the hard way by getting out of 3 trades at prices up
to 500 points worse than what I've seen on the screen.
BMI was aware of it. It was reported by users tuned to both,
CSPAN and AMC. I was told that it happened because BMI
was overloaded with data and couldn't handle it.
For those who had the same experience, I recommend watching
for a difference in indications betw TS clock and PC clock (keep
it synchronized with an atomic clock) and stop daytrading until
it disappears.

Jan Philipp

See What You've Been Missing!
Amazing Wireless Video Camera.