Re: [RT] Off topic: Computer software question

Ed,

Maybe this will help you find the missing .dll file ?

Subject: [RT] Off topic: Computer software question

RT's:

I just went through my system deleting out old/unused programs, installing
the newest verision of Norton SystemWorks 2002 and discovered like many on
the list I had been infected.

However, after running some of the other system check programs I discovered
that I am missing a .dll file in my Microsoft Office software.  Does anyone
know if I have to reinstall the entire Microsoft Office software package, or
is there a way to pull the applicable file off of the CD and replace it on
my computer.  In addition, while Norton gives me the program files that are
trying to access the missing .dll, it does not give me what file that .dll
should be found in.

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated,

Ed