Re[2]: [RT] Re: Virii

At 08:14 AM 11/27/2001 -0800, you wrote:

>I use Agent for news groups - very nice - and there are others also
>that do news very well. Why must one program do everything? All that
>does is make it more complex, buggy, etc. I see having separate
>programs as an *advantage* - usually MUCH more flexible and powerful

I agree with that completely and is why I run Linux as my OS as often as
practical.  Although Win2000 is a vast improvement over all the '98
versions including and especially the incredibly buggy ME.

Bob

>The other 'advantage' - none are from M$. :-)
>
>ztrader

E-mail viral marketing - with FastTree
Email to 50. You might reach 500.
Unlimited use and tracking, $20/mo.