RE: [RT] 9-11 didn't exist

Hold
onto your hat....our beloved Alan Abelson in this week's Barron's indicates
recent Gallop polls indicate a high, high level of optimism and
bullishness....almost near that of the Sept 2000 "top" !!!
You
know what that means. We may see a short-term bump-up here, but doubtful it'll
last.
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ray Raffurty
  [mailto:r.raffurty@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 12:36
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] 9-11
  didn't exist
  I'm sure much of the rally has been short
  covering.  But, I also feel smart money is coming in on the long
  side.  Anyone who recognized the bubble of 2000 and went to cash or short
  is in an excellent position to get long now.  I believe most of the
  "weak hands" have folded.    Many of my acquaintances who know
  I follow the markets closely have recently confided in me that they have
  "finally given up on XYZ" (add your favorite here).

  To me this is almost as good a sign as having a
  bear on the cover of Time magazine.

  Good luck and good trading,

  Ray Raffurty
  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr