Re: [RT] Re: Profit Taking

try  the perfect stop
for ts2000
see the credit for writing it goes to:
{***************************************************************************
*****************
 Title: Three day volatility StopLoss

when 3-day volatility
      increases above the 5 and 8 day volatility.  Change in risk is
proportional to
     the percent increase in volatility.

 Written by: John Hall

 History: Written 7/29/01

******************}

Inputs: price((H+L)/2), dollar_risk(500), PositionBasis(True);
variables: RiskCalc(0), OrderPrice(0), stoploss(0);

stoploss = dollar_risk;

If MarketPosition = 1 and PositionBasis Then Begin
 If volatility(3) > volatility(3)[3] and volatility(3) > volatility(5) and
volatility(3) > volatility(8) then
  stoploss = dollar_risk * (1 + ( volatility(3)/volatility(3)[3] ));

 If volatility(3) < volatility(3)[3] and volatility(3) < volatility(5) and
volatility(3) < volatility(8) then
  stoploss = dollar_risk * (1 - ( volatility(3)/volatility(3)[3] ));

 RiskCalc = stoploss + Commission;

 If BigPointValue <> 0 Then
  OrderPrice = EntryPrice - (RiskCalc / BigPointValue);

 ExitLong ("longX") Next Bar at OrderPrice Stop;
End;
If MarketPosition = -1 and PositionBasis Then Begin
 If volatility(3) > volatility(3)[3] and volatility(3) > volatility(5) and
volatility(3) > volatility(8) then
  stoploss = dollar_risk * (1 + ( volatility(3)/volatility(3)[3] ));

 If volatility(3) < volatility(3)[3] and volatility(3) < volatility(5) and
volatility(3) < volatility(8) then
  stoploss = dollar_risk * (1 - ( volatility(3)/volatility(3)[3] ));

 RiskCalc = stoploss - Commission;

 If BigPointValue <> 0 Then
  OrderPrice = EntryPrice + (RiskCalc / BigPointValue);

 ExitShort ("ShortX") Next Bar at OrderPrice Stop;
End;