[RT] HTML Format

I just received the following message from the
Omega list re my post "9-11 doesn't exist" so I reposted it in non HTML
format.  It seems to me I have posted here before in HTML and they have
gone thru.  What gives?

Good luck and good trading,

Ray Raffurty

Sorry, the omega list does not accept posts in HTML format.Please
resend your article without the HTML attachment.You will need to change
some configuration setting in your mailer.The maintainer of this mailing
list uses a different mailer from yoursand cannot offer you mailer
configuration advice.  Please consultwhatever documentation or
technical support pertains to your mailer.-- <A
href="mailto:jimo@xxxxxxxxxx";>jimo@xxxxxxxxxxmaintainer of the omega
list<A
href="mailto:omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx";>omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor