[RT] More on Bonds

Here are the two 60min senarios I am looking at (FWIW the 60min chart is
from 9-20-01 on the
daily (shown) or minor wave 5 of wave 3 on the daily).

1.  We are in wave 5 and this is a minor wave 4 of wave 5 and it pulled back
to the 50% of minor w2 to
w3.  From here it double tops, or moves to the area of 113-01 (the 1.618
expansion) and
the MOB shown?

2. A wave 3 has been completed and we are in a wave 4 and it is unfolding in
an ABC pattern (we are in the wave C now) which
will allow wave 4 to meet the normal time frame (.382 of wave 3).
Interestingly the low PTI of 19 could be saying that that it was wave
4:B (not a wave 5) and it would either double top or be a failed 5th that
turns into a wave 4:B? Never thought of it that way but it makes sense.

Daily and Weekly's:

The daily chart (is from 5-18-01 or wave 5 on the weekly) is clearly
in a wave 3 and a wave 4 could happen, notice we are we are already above a
2.618
expansion which according to AGEt only happens 8% of the time.

The weekly shows a top may be in (there are 5 waves in, the wave 5 target
range has been met, a MOB has been hit) or we get another surge later
after the wave 3 daily corrects in a wave 4?

Just what I am looking at at this time.  Thoughts anyone?  If you listen to
CNBC commentators, bonds are toast from here?

FWIW there was a very nice 60min reversal on the bonds today for anyone that
saw it (there was also one on the 60min SP).

I still think the 60min chart will tell the tale on the bonds?
don ewers

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.