Re: [RT] Value???

Hello
One of the most important thing in trading is:
a: NO distractions.. i.e.  (mute the sound of
CNBC)
b: Before you enter the trade  YOU MUST HAVE a
WRITTEN plan
c:at what price to enter
d:at what price to exit FOR PROFIT
e: where is the stop loss?
YOU MUST HAVE IT ENTERED immediately after you get your
fill!!
there are no exudes for losses,, only the lack of a stop
loss
f you can still let your profit run  IF  the
trend  CONTINUE your way,,
JUST move stop loss up on a long trade and DOWN on a short
trade
if you have  a better then 80% probability and you do not
trade,, you are  throwing money out the window
g: you must ACT  on your WRITTEN plan
hope this helps a lot of you
because this is MORE important then  timing,, technical
or market direction!!!!!!!
best regards
Ben
<BLOCKQUOTE