Re[6]: [RT] 10 Year T-Notes

On Sunday, August 26, 2001, 5:20:18 PM, Dorothy Carter wrote:

DC> To some old timers.. they would say that you still have a better
DC> feel to chart by hand than computer..

There's truth in that. I haven't done a hand chart for a while now.
Mostly, I have a 'different' feel than I did with hand charts. I can
'see' more, and try to reduce complex ideas to simple charts.

The idea I was referring to had to do with multidimensional
mathematical transforms - something I would not attempt by hand. :-)
These have a specific mathematical relationship to price and time, and
when these 'strange' dimensions are plotted, the charts don't look
anything like price charts. However, you can retransform them back to
a regular price chart, and the ones I discussed produce the
parabola-like curves.

I know people have been drawing curved lines for a long time (I used
to do it, too), but I was wondering if anyone was using the math
transform idea to generate the curves.

ztrader

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search