Re: [RT] S & P

 Yes, and I've often thought of posting to the group " If the fed
does an intra-meeting cut, don't they always announce in the afternoon
eastern time?...and are we prepared?!! But it seems that things are on
 an even enough keel(trading range 10200-11000 dow) in the equities,
 and since the fed's responsibility is really monetary policy, that
we should be safe from that( see disclaimer lol)

steve

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Howard Hopkins" <hehohop@xxxx> wrote:
> It seems to me that 'they' are bidding the market up in mornings on
all this
> bad economic news... maybe hoping for the fed to step in with a
surprise
> rate cut.  By noon or one they give up.
>
> Is anyone else besides me a little nervous about shorting this
market due to
> possible fed intervention?
>
> Just a thought,
> Howard