Re: [RT] S & P

It seems to me that 'they' are bidding the market up in mornings on all this
bad economic news... maybe hoping for the fed to step in with a surprise
rate cut.  By noon or one they give up.

Is anyone else besides me a little nervous about shorting this market due to
possible fed intervention?

Just a thought,
Howard

>From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [RT] S & P
>Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 11:21:33 -0600
>
>gut says we are topping 2750 or else 1231-34 but chart looks bullish. i
>dont
>know if im fighting the market or gut is right ... still flat

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM