Re: [RT] Gen - po- man's profile

Don, the one that I have is Statistics for Managers, using Microsoft
Excel. It is fairly easy to follow. The section on multiple regression
and polynomial regression is very useful for stock market analysis.

On Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:55:12 -0400 Don Thompson <detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Ron,
> Off the top of your head, which of those books might you recomend?
> I have
> had some basic statistics, but not a
> full college intro course...
> I appreciate the direction on the statistical package..
>
> Don Thompson

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM