Re: [RT] Dunnigan One-Way Formula

Does anyone have experience with the Dunnigan One-Way Formula?

Steve

Back in the early 1970s before PCs were available I had some clients who were
able to test trading strategies while they were baby-sitting the big main
frame computers at night.  Of all the strategies tested, Dunnigans One-Way
formula had the best results.

Variations of the pattern are still being used by a few successful CTAs.
Dunnigan's original book was published back in 1957 but it has been
republished in 1997 by Pitman Publishing over in London.  The new book
combines two of Dunnigan's previous books and is titled "New Blueprints for
Gains in Stocks and Grains & One-Way Formula for Trading in Stocks &
Commodities."

In a nutshell the pattern is a "W" pattern with an entry at the neckline.  It
seems to work if you can figure out the correct time frame for the pattern as
there can be "Ws" within "Ws".  I would suggest starting with weekly data.

Hope this helps.

Chuck LeBeau
www.traderclub.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor