Re: [RT] Dunnigan One-Way Formula

Steve,
    In my travels, seeking the "perfect" system, I bought Dunnigan's book.
Personally, I really got into the One-Way-Formula, until some other "beauty"
of a book/system caught my eye.
    The bottoming-out feature is obviously a winner (waiting for the second
bottom before buying).  The swing feature in a subsequently rising market  is
also solid.
    As I sit here and type my review, I am excited to maybe try using
Dunnigan's One-Way-Formula again.

    Warmest regards,

    Dan Nicholas; San Diego

Small business owners...