Re: [RT] Long Term Comparison DJIA --21 to 31 & 91 to 01

Wow,

Decade long comparisons of the DJIA from Clyde
Lee!

And to think I thought this was mostly a daytrader's forum or
at worst a position trader's forum.

FWIW (and bearing in mind that I am a mere amateur) I
attach my 101 year chart of the DJIA.

The hypothesis that DJIA is due for a 15 +/- year correction
following the 20 +/- bull market of the 80's and 90's remains open but
unconfirmed on the chart (at least) as the 20 year support trend line (from
1982) has not yet been violated.  Nevertheless, such a correction would
parallel the last two major recessions (one of which was a depression) and its
hypothetical terminus would appear to coincide with the Fibonacci time line
(measured from the depths of the Great Depression) which is set for
2014.

FWIW and with sincere appreciation for the knowledge you all
share so freely.

Regards,

Tony Pylypuk