AW: [RT] Re: Mike: Optionvue

Heck, Dan, what difference does it make to you for your OptionVue purchase
whether I hold other jobs or not? Besides, I have already answered that
question in my last post.

Actually, my main profession is garbage man (wife always tells me to take
out the garbage). I also work as a gardener (wife tells me to mow the lawn)
and dog walker (dog is crazy about that part of my job description).
Besides, I am in employment as head of a family, which means that I have to
do their bidding, and everybody feels they can order me around. In all, its
a pleasant working environment, but with long hours, and the pay is lousy.

Dan, if you need any more technical information about OptionVue (such as my
credit rating or health record), don't hesitate to ask.

Michael Suesserott

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM