[RT] Optionvue/Option Books

To John O:

<Do you have any suggestions on good reading material about options? Most of
the books that I find are hyping someone's system and tend to be biased
towards the particular system rather than explaining some good, sound
strategies.>

Some of the hype may be unavoidable.  Seems like all the option authors are
promoting some type of pay service, newsletter or software.  I think I'm a
discriminating reader and the 4 best books I've read are:

The New Options Advantage by David Caplan
Trade Options Online by George Fontanills
McMillan on Options by Larry McMillan
Option Volatility and Pricing by Sheldon Natenberg

Check out the reader reviews on www.amazon.com.

Brooks

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!