Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity

Randall:

I look at tick charts. I don't show them much because most of the people
that view the web site either cannot chart them or think it's voodoo.
Perhaps I will start showing them more. What's your favorite tick chart to
watch in the S&Ps and Nasdaq eminis?

By the way...I do not chart Globex, for anyone that wonders. At least for
now, I find more value in day sessions. I keep a 78 min all periods
updated, but it doesn't add much value to my work.

Best,

Tim Morge