Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity

2 out of 3 say we are stalling due to yesterday's price action, interesting.
I hadn't thought about that.

Is this upward move we have right now possibly in anticipation of positive
news from Intel? Leaks of info in that regard?

Is it agreed though that 1220 should provide fairly significant resistance?

And Clyde, now that we have broken decisevly through the blue line on your
last chart does this mean you are looking at the red one for support?

Randall