From: Randall Kurzon [mailto:rkurzon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 11:00 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Intra-day market activity

Well we sure seem to be hitting overhead resistance. One of my proprietary
oscillators says this move up will take a little break now- we'll see. I
show the next major resistance level at about 1220 and then at around 1225,
Friday's high. Anyone see a particular reason we should be stalling out here
(1214-15)?

Randall