[RT] Comparison of the NASDAQ 1973 Bubble and The NASDAQ 2000 Bubble

Brian,

When you mentioned the year "1973" it triggered a
beautiful picture in my mind I want to share it with all of you.

Isn't it this picture better that a thousand word
and worth more than a thousand dollar :-)

Best,

Haytham

Ps, this picture I saved it from the web and it is
not my work.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.

 .com .net .org