  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 8:04
PM
  Subject: [RT] Delta SP Chart
  My scanner is still
  down. Looks like a new one is warrented. As you can see from the 5-25
  chart, we made a reaction only to the medium term low due early June. We
  hit the intermediate term cycle low also. We are now moving up to the
  pending intermediate and medium term cycle highs centered in mid-June as
  previously posted a coupl weeks ago. This move very well could "bring in"
  the long term cycle high at the top of the chart with a point date of mid
  May.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor