[RT] Delta SP Chart

My scanner is still down. Looks like a new one is warrented.

As you can see from the 5-25 chart, we made a reaction only to the medium
term low due early June. We hit the intermediate term cycle low also.

We are now moving up to the pending intermediate and medium term cycle highs
centered in mid-June as previously posted a coupl weeks ago. This move very
well could "bring in" the long term cycle high at the top of the chart with a
point date of mid May.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor