Re: Re[8]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

The programming is the FUN part!

Well... I'm a programmer so that makes sense.  Has anyone coded up
full-blown trading and backtesting systems in Matlab (freely
downloadable)?  Matlab has a strident vector/matrix orientation and a
general purpose programming language of sorts so....

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/